• Your life is ending one second at a time
  • :
  • :
Good Looking Loser Online Forum

Author Topic: Hello from Brazil!  (Read 274 times)

May 13, 2013, 01:04:10 PM on

tenchi93

• View Profile
Hi there folks,

I'm Tenchi from Brazil (I'm not Japanese, that's just a nickname lol). I'm 19 and I was googling something the other day about how to get women and stuff and found GLL videos on YouTube which then led me to this website. I think it's a pretty cool website and I'd like to know more about this stuff.
I used to be a very shy guy. I have improved a lot but I still haven't made much progress with women yet and I'd really like to work on that part of my life. It isn't easy for me to admit and I usually lie about this but I've never been with a woman in real life meaning I've never had sex or even kissed a girl. Yeah, I know it's messed up. That's why I'm intersted in this stuff. I hope you guys can help me and I hope I can also help you in some way.

Take care.

Tenchi

May 13, 2013, 02:13:12 PMReply #1 on

ssk08

• Global Booty Expert
    • View Profile
    • Trnisch
Oi!

I have been in southern Brazil for 2 months. I love your country. I live in Curitiba but am currently in Florianopolis. Where are you?
*41 lays since joining GLL in Feb 2012 (total 47)

www.tornisch.com

May 14, 2013, 01:15:08 AMReply #2 on

Rooster

• View Profile
Welcome Tenchi,

You're in the right place. With dedication and action with the right direction you'll be kissing, fingering, and then fucking before you know it.

The best start it to deal with maximizing your appearance for now. A few small quick changes can make huge difference, and creating any positive habits long term of working out and proper hygiene/grooming will begin to mold the future you only dreamed about.

Start by posting a vibe video and or pictures of your style.

Video Logs:
http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/index.php?board=42.0

Style Logs:
http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/index.php?board=21.0

Cheers,
Rooster

May 14, 2013, 07:21:56 AMReply #3 on

tenchi93

• View Profile
Oi!

I have been in southern Brazil for 2 months. I love your country. I live in Curitiba but am currently in Florianopolis. Where are you?

Oi dude
Good to know you love our country! I live in Bahia, in the north-east. A little bit far away from where you are.

Tenchi.

May 14, 2013, 07:29:00 AMReply #4 on

tenchi93

• View Profile
Welcome Tenchi,

You're in the right place. With dedication and action with the right direction you'll be kissing, fingering, and then fucking before you know it.

The best start it to deal with maximizing your appearance for now. A few small quick changes can make huge difference, and creating any positive habits long term of working out and proper hygiene/grooming will begin to mold the future you only dreamed about.

Start by posting a vibe video and or pictures of your style.

Video Logs:
http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/index.php?board=42.0

Style Logs:
http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/index.php?board=21.0

Cheers,
Rooster

Hey there Rooster

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. I've already started working out a few months ago but I'm only now starting to get serious about it.
I've also thought about changing my style, though I'm not really sure exactly what to do...

Hey Rooster, what am I supposed to post on those logs? I'm not quite sure if I understood...

Peace,

Tenchi.

May 14, 2013, 06:54:54 PMReply #5 on

Rooster

• View Profile
For the Video logs follow the same guidlines as some of the other videos. Basically it's to help get an idea of what you're vibe is like, it's a lot easier this way to offer any advice

the style logs is pictures of the outfits you wear. Since your looks and style make a huge difference in your success rate with a lot of things, we can tell if there's any possible big issues with your style and how to fix it.

Cheers

May 16, 2013, 10:20:24 AMReply #6 on

tenchi93

• View Profile
For the Video logs follow the same guidlines as some of the other videos. Basically it's to help get an idea of what you're vibe is like, it's a lot easier this way to offer any advice

the style logs is pictures of the outfits you wear. Since your looks and style make a huge difference in your success rate with a lot of things, we can tell if there's any possible big issues with your style and how to fix it.

Cheers

OK. Thanks. I'll do it later!

Good Looking Loser Online Forum